Safety and DOT Compliance
Government regulations affect several aspects of our lives, including the regulations regarding safety and the Department of Transportation. If you or your company isn’t in compliance with the DOT, you can run into problems with fines and a lowered safety rating that can cost you clients.
At FR8 Solutions, we provide a wide range of transportation support services for small trucking companies and independent owners and operators across Northern Colorado. We make it our goal to provide your company with the proper training in a variety of areas, including state and federal DOT compliance management, risk assessment, and safety training. Whatever your needs may be, we’ve got you covered.
Our safety and DOT compliance services include:
- Handling requirements for FMCSA, OSHA, and more
- Drug and alcohol consortium setup and management
- Scheduling and tracking required training
- Driver and fleet files setup and management
- Incident packets
- Incident investigations
- Return to duty processing
- Cost containment program setup and management
- Insurance requirements
- IFTA tracking and reporting
- HVUT (2290 filing)
- Licensing and registration
More than 70 years of combined experience means that our team knows all the details and all the ways to keep you moving. When you partner with a team that understands how bureaucracy can affect your business, you can leave the handling of those aspects to us while you focus on your business.
For more information or to schedule a consultation, contact us online or by phone today.